This is Monika
October’s Face of Penta comes to us from Pentahotel Eisenach. Monika has a few things in common with us here at Penta (loves music ✔️ loves teamwork ✔️ loves red wine ✔️). She also works as a production manager for a film production company, which is surely up there as one of the coolest jobs to have, and by happy coincidence fits well with our Good Vibes theme this month being a film review. Is it one of Monika’s? Probably not. But we are quite sure hers are just as good. Read on for more.
1. Who is the last person you called?
2. What do you do for a living?
I work as a production manager for a film production company.
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
I make a lot of phone calls and have to solve a lot of problems!
4. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
I love the moments in my professional life when I see the whole team pulling together and working with enthusiasm - I love teamwork. And I love music!
5. Who are your role models?
People who stay true to themselves.
6. Finally, what’s your drink of choice?