Eat By Numbers: The story of the Pentalounge in facts and figures.
Pints of beer poured.
Penta burgers demolished.
Unlimited amounts of personal space...
No crammed tables, no eavesdropping. This is your space.
Wanna steal some recipes?
Penta's Salmon Fillet
1. Prepare the lentils in advance according to the instructions, drain and put aside...
Penta's Creamy Tomato Soup
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pot and fry the tomato puree to neutralise the acidity...
Penta's Lemon Parmesan Chicken
1. To make the sauce, sauté shallots and garlic in butter until transparent...
Penta's Bitter Bull
1. Mix spirits and lime juice inside the tumbler...
Penta's Espresso Martini
1. Add all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously....
Penta's Old Fashioned
1. Place the sugar cube in an old-fashioned glass, saturate it with bitters and add a dash of water...
SOUPER HEROES ARE BACK FOR GOOD.
Based on the concept of ‘buy one, give one’, our SOUPER HEROES campaigns of the past few winters have been a s(o)uper success. So, we thought, “why stop there?” and we’ve made it permanent.
This means for every soup sold in a Pentahotel, we will donate one soup to a local charity partner, all year round. 1 soup sold = one soup donated.
We know that when it comes to doing good in our communities, there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all. This is why each of our hotels collaborates with a local charity of their own choosing, with whom they can have a direct and positive impact on their community. Chat with our colleagues in the hotels about their charity partner or click the button below.