This is Vincent
We met our Face of Penta this month at Pentahotel Brussels Airport. Jeremie and his colleagues at L'Ilot fight against homelessness, by offering temporary and permanent accommodation solutions, as well as healthy food, and training and employment opportunities for people in vulnerable situations. This one is especially close to the heart for us. For the past few years, we have run our #PENTAGIVES initiative with the aim of giving back to those who are homeless or struggling in some way in our local communities. So we are honoured to have guests like Jeremie who share these goals and work to make the world a better place for all.
1. Who is the last person you called?
My girlfriend. She’ll surely also be the next one.
2. What do you do for a living?
I am responsible for the institutional and internal communication of L'Ilot.
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
I explain to people what L'Ilot does and keep my colleagues informed on what other internal teams are doing.
4. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
I am always reading. Everything I can find!
5. Who are your role models?
I am inspired by the life journeys of those I work for: homeless people.
6. Finally, what’s your drink of choice?
Coffee. And a lot of it!