Hungry for life
If you like it fresh and local, you will love our menu. So whether you are one of our neighbours and your fridge is empty, or one of our guests looking for a midnight snack – pop by and let the good times roll.
The bartender is waiting, and you can stay over for the night. Some of the best stories start like this. So, are you a whisky gal or a gin connoisseur? Or maybe you just want to share a few beers with the mates. All welcome.
If your idea of a relaxing holiday (or business trip) means eating whatever and whenever you like, spend some time in our community kitchen and cook up a storm, your way. Speak to our team in the Pentalounge for more details or to book a slot.
Wanna steal some recipes?
Penta's Salmon Fillet
1. Prepare the lentils in advance according to the instructions, drain and put aside...
Penta's Creamy Tomato Soup
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pot and fry the tomato puree to neutralise the acidity...
Penta's Lemon Parmesan Chicken
1. To make the sauce, sauté shallots and garlic in butter until transparent...
Penta's Bitter Bull
1. Mix spirits and lime juice inside the tumbler...
Penta's Espresso Martini
1. Add all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously....
Penta's Old Fashioned
1. Place the sugar cube in an old-fashioned glass, saturate it with bitters and add a dash of water...