Lee is our April Face of Penta and we found him at Pentahotel Derby. We’ve heard some pretty good “6-year-old self” job descriptions over the past months, but this one might just be our favourite…
1. Hi, let’s start with your name..
2. What do you do for a living?
Network Services Director for a railway business.
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
“The Fat Controller” from Thomas the Tank Engine.
4. Drink of choice?
Jaipur IPA from Thornbridge Brewery.
5. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
My wife Michelle and our two boys Alfie and Finley.
6. What's your favourite thing about Penta?
Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff I have had the pleasure of engaging with.
7. Last one: what’s your spirit animal?