This is Jan
We caught up with Jan at Pentahotel Brussels Airport. Jan is a pilot (it is an airport hotel after all) and we are definitely jealous of his new family member… Read on for the details, plus a few more.
1. Hi, let’s start with your name.
2. What do you do for a living?
Captain at Lufthansa.
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
Flying in an aircraft, it’s like driving a car ;)
4. Drink of choice?
5. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
6. What's your favourite thing about Penta?
The modern look of the hotel. I’ve already stayed in several Pentahotels and I like the combination of the reception and bar - the Pentalounge.
7. Last one: what’s your spirit animal?
Dog! I’m getting one in two weeks (this interview was done at the end of January – so we bet Jan’s dog can already sit, stay and rollover by now).