This is Nils
It is widely known “fun fact” that elephants are the boozers of the animal kingdom and have something of a taste for beer (we are not scientists but have definitely heard this one before). What does this have to do with Faces of Penta, you ask? Not a lot, actually. But it’s a hint to a few of the answers that we got from Nils, who we caught up with at Pentahotel Braunschweig. Read on for his job, drink of choice, spirit animal and more.
1. Hi, let’s start with your name.
2. What do you do for a living?
I sell beer! And I love my job!!!
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
We sell something that old people reeeeally like to drink.
4. Drink of choice?
A perfect, freshly tapped beer, of course! In the Pentalounge, obviously. :)
5. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
Rock 'n' roll music (Rolling Stones, The Who, Springsteen) and sports – the perfect combination.
6. What's your favourite thing about Penta?
Top atmosphere, great bar/lobby and super staff!
7. Last one: what’s your spirit animal?