This is John
We always love the different faces of Penta that we are able to meet each month (in person and in our Friends Journal) and we especially enjoy what and how you choose your spirit animals. For this month’s Face of Penta we caught up with John at Pentahotel Ipswich and his answer definitely did not disappoint. Keep reading for the rest.
1. Hi, let’s start with your name.
So my name is John!
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m a carpenter by trade but currently working on roofing.
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
I put the big bricks on top of the house to keep it dry.
4. Drink of choice?
Nothing beats a cold pint of lager after a long week at work.
5. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
I support Manchester United. In good and bad times!
6. What's your favourite thing about Penta?
Absolutely the staff, without a doubt. Can never do enough for you, always looking out for you and helping you out. Also great to chat to, especially when I was travelling for essential business during COVID-19, and no one else was around.
7. Last one: what’s your spirit animal?
Probably a cow.. it has the biggest gut!