This Face of Penta is from Pentahotel Warrington where we found her sitting in the lounge, enjoying the music and drinking a cuppa (or so we assume!). Chloe managed to dodge our spirit animal question so we had to get a bit creative with the picture. Why a Saint Bernard you ask? It’s a nod to Boots and Bernard, the canine mascots of St Helens R.F.C, of which Chloe is a passionate fan. Read on for the rest.
1. Hi, let’s start with your name.
2. What do you do for a living?
3. …and how would you describe that in simple words to your 6-year-old self?
I help sick people.
4. Drink of choice?
5. Tell us something that you are passionate about.
St Helens Rugby Football Club.
6. What's your favourite thing about Penta?
7. Last one: what’s your spirit animal?