Skip to navigation
Back to top
- The Bund – World-famous esplanade overlooking the Huangpu River with historical buildings in a variety of architectural styles.
- Yuyuan Garden – Garden built in the Ming Dynasty Emperor Wanli (AD 1559-1577)
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower – A contemporary Shanghai landmark
- Zhongshan Park
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
- Oriental Green Boat – Shanghai teenager's campsite
- Shanghai Zoo
- Shanghai Museum - Boasting over 120,000 pieces including bronze, ceramics, paintings, calligraphy, sculpture, ancient Chinese coins, jade furniture, and Western art.
- Shanghai Grand Theatre – Providing a stage for artists from around the world; always worth checking out to see who is performing.
- Taikang Road – Art street
- Xintiandi – A neighbourhood of old shikumen (a type of tenement found only in Shanghai) that has been restored – the old stone buildings have been transformed into boutiques, clubs and restaurants.
- Huangpu River Cruise – 60-kilometre return trip between the Bund and the Yangtze River.
- Plaza 66
- Sogo Department Store
- Metro Town
- Nanjing Road
- Huaihai Road