LETTER OF CONFIDENTIALITY
1. The contents and information published on this website are the property of pentahotels Germany GmbH and / or third parties. pentahotels' information may be downloaded, reproduced or transferred only for private, non-commercial use.
2. pentahotels' websites may contain or refer to trademarks, patents, protected information, business secrets, technologies, products, processes or other property rights of pentahotels and / or third parties. You are not granted these licences or rights, nor are these licences and rights assigned to you, such as trademarks, patents, protected information, business secrets, technologies, products, processes or other property rights of pentahotels and / or third parties.
3. You declare that you will not use any devices, software or other instruments that impair or are intended to impair the correct operation of our website, and that you will do nothing that excessively or disproportionately burdens our infrastructure. In addition, you declare that you will not use any robots, spiders or other automatic devices or manual procedures to monitor or copy our website or contents thereof without the express prior consent in writing of an authorised pentahotels agent. This consent is deemed to have been given for the customary technology used by search engines that brings visitors to this site.
4. The site allows you to use user names, passwords or other codes or aids (access codes) in order to obtain access to access-restricted areas of this site. The contents of these restricted areas are regarded as confidential by pentahotels, and you are given access to them only for private use. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of these access codes together with your name by third parties if we assume that this impairs the operation of our site, gives a business advantage to other parties or has other consequences that are detrimental to us.
5. All the information is provided "as is," without any express or implied guarantees whatsoever, including but not restricted to implied guarantees of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose or non-violation of contracts. Since some jurisdictions do not permit implied guarantees to be excluded, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. pentahotels' information may contain technical errors or typing errors. Pentahotels reserves the right to alter, correct and / or improve pentahotels' information and the products and programmes described therein at any time without notice.
7. pentahotels' websites contain information on products and services offered worldwide by pentahotels; these are not available in every location. If a pentahotels' website refers to a product or a service of pentahotels, this does not mean that such a product or such a service is also available in your area.
8. If you leave the pentahotels website by following a link to an external site, including the sites of advertising partners, pentahotels is not responsible for the data privacy provisions of these sites or the cookies used by these sites. Since pentahotels cannot monitor these sites and sources, you also agree that pentahotels is not responsible for such external sites or sources being available, nor does pentahotels approve of the contents, advertisements, products or other materials available on these sites, nor is it responsible or liable for them.
9. If you wish to read the data protection provisions that apply to pentahotels.com, please read our Data Protection Statement. If you have questions on these Terms and Conditions of Use, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Booking: Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organisation (consent required). Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies.
The data shall not be publicly disclosed. Lastly, we wish to remind you that, in order to exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), you may contact the Person in Charge of Handling the Data, by writing to: penta Hotel Germany GmbH, Mayfarthstraße 15-19, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, +49 (0) 69 256699 0
1. Contents of the website
pentahotels Germany GmbH gives no guarantee that the information provided is up-to-date, correct or complete, and gives no guarantee of its quality. Liability claims against pentahotels Germany GmbH relating to material or non-material damage that is caused by the use or non-use of the information offered or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded unless otherwise stipulated, to the extent that pentahotels Germany GmbH is not at fault by reason of intention or gross negligence. All offers are non-binding and are subject to change without notice. pentahotels Germany GmbH reserves the express right to alter, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the whole website or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
In the case of direct and indirect links to other websites (hyperlinks) that are outside the sphere of responsibility of pentahotels Germany GmbH, liability would only arise in the case in which pentahotels Germany GmbH has knowledge of the contents, it would be technically possible for pentahotels Germany GmbH to prevent the use of unlawful contents and this could reasonably be expected of it. pentahotels Germany GmbH expressly states that at the time when the links were placed there were no unlawful contents on the linked sites. pentahotels Germany GmbH has no influence whatsoever on the present and future design, contents or authorship of the linked sites. It therefore expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references created within its own internet site and to contributions by others in guest books, forums, lists of links and mailing lists provided by pentahotels Germany GmbH and in all other forms of database with provision for external write access. In the case of unlawful, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular of damage arising from the use or non-use of information provided in such a manner, the provider of the website to which the link was made has sole liability; the mere provision of links to the publication does not give rise to liability.
3. Copyright and trade marks
In all publications, pentahotels Germany GmbH endeavours to respect the copyright in the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by pentahotels Germany GmbH itself or to use the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts that are in the public domain. All trade marks named on the website and where applicable proprietary to third parties are without restriction subject to the provisions of the relevant applicable trade mark law and the rights of possession of the respective registered owners. The mere naming of trade marks may not be interpreted to mean that they are not protected by third-party rights. The copyright in published objects created by pentahotels Germany GmbH itself is held solely by pentahotels Germany GmbH. The reproduction or use of such images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is permitted only with the express consent of pentahotels Germany GmbH, unless otherwise stipulated, to the extent that pentahotels Germany GmbH is not at fault by reason of intention or gross negligence. All offers are non-binding and are subject to change without notice. pentahotels Germany GmbH reserves the express right to alter, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the whole website or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
4. Data privacy
Insofar as it is possible, on the website, to enter personal or business details (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly made on a voluntary basis. All services offered may be used and paid for – as far as this is technically possible and can reasonably be expected – without disclosing such data, or by entering anonymised data or a pseudonym. Third parties are not permitted to use the contact data published in this Disclaimer or comparable data, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses, to send information that has not expressly been requested. The right is expressly reserved to take legal action, if there is a violation of this prohibition, against persons who send what are known as spam e-mails.
5. Effectiveness in law of this exclusion of liability
Insofar as parts or individual sections of the wording of this text do not, no longer or not completely comply with current law, the purport and validity of the other parts of the document shall remain unaffected.
Penta Hotels Germany GmbH
60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel:. +49 69 256699 0
Fax: +49 69 256699 766
Amtsgericht (Local Court) Frankfurt am Main
Commercial Register no. HRB 79385
VAT no: DE249953779
Sonia Cheng, Patrick Tsang