Don’t worry! For the location could hardly be better: The pentahotel Warrington is the perfect place to stay for trips to the Trafford Centre in Manchester (only 20 minutes away) or to Creamfields in Liverpool (only 25 minutes away). But Warrington itself has also plenty to offer, too. In particular a pentahotel, that cannot fail to delight you. For relaxed, stylish and modern lifestyle that you will simply like.
Wasn’t the conventional reception desk a real horror story with its stiff atmosphere and all the tedious waiting around? Everything is completely different in the pentahotel Warrington. The pentalounge – in the heart-warming design of star Italian architect, Mattheo Thun – invites you to a most relaxing welcome! The restaurant, bar, relaxation area and meeting-point all do the same! All pleasantly different.
- 103 rooms with a 100% relaxation factor
- pentalounge: come in and start to relax straightaway.
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 41 delegates
- Check-in: from 3pm, check-out: until 12.00pm*
- Public transport: bus stop directly in front of the hotel
- Safety deposit box availiable
- Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation every Sunday and bank holiday until 10.30 am and free late check out until 3 pm
- Writing table, telephone, 42" flat screen TV, hair dryer and
a selection of fine bath products in each room
- Free on-demand pay TV
- Fax, photocopier, PC and printer available
- pentalounge 24 hr open
- Car-parking: £4.00 per night for residents / £9.00 per day for a day pass (non-residents). Valid until midnight.
* Early Check-In / Late Check-Out is subject to availability and additional charges may apply.