Located on the banks of the Dahme River across from the Köpenick Castle, pentahotel Berlin, Köpenick offers incredible views of an enchanting area. From our exclusive hotel in Berlin, walk to the old town, stroll along the river, imagine medieval life from the castle, and enjoy downtown Berlin with an easy ride on the subway. Just 8 km away from Berlin-Schoenefeld, our pentahotel in Berlin, Köpenick makes is a convenient place to stay for travellers whether for business or leisure.
pentahotel offers an atmosphere that you might expect to find in Milan or London. pentastyle is all about cool design with an air of comfort and warmth. Designed by Matteo Thun, our pentalounge exudes this relaxed, friendly style and the rooms follow the same approach. Meanwhile, the pentapeople provide a sense of lively community among hotel guests, walk-in customers and hotel associates, while adding elements of pentafun and surprise in the lounge and guestrooms.
- 4 floors, 190 rooms
- 19 conference rooms with 1295 m² floor space
- Check-in: from 3 pm,
Check-out: till 12 pm*
- 100 parking spaces in our underground car park
- Public transport: bus and tram stop in front of the hotel
- Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel
- Safe at reception
- WIFI internet acces in the conference rooms, lobby, restaurant and every room
- Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation every Sunday and bank holiday until 10.30 am and free late check out until 3 pm
- Desk, telephone, 32-inch flat-screen TV, iPod connection, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
- Free on-demand pay TV with Sky Sports and premium movie channels
- Copy machine and fax available
- Non-smoking floor
- Room adapted for disabled use
* Early Check-In / Late Check-Out is subject to availability and additional charges may apply.