From our beautifully city centre location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity…
pentahotel offers an atmosphere that you might expect to find in Milan or London. pentastyle is all about cool design with an air of comfort and warmth. Designed by Matteo Thun, our pentalounge exudes this relaxed, friendly style. Meanwhile, the pentapeople provide a sense of lively community among hotel guests, walk-in customers and hotel associates, while adding elements of pentafun and surprise in the lounge and guestrooms.
- 5 floors, 90 rooms
- Check-in: from 3 pm,
Check-out: till 12 pm*
- Public parking is possible at a location for £7.00 for the first day and £5.00 for each subsequent day after
- Local public transport: Inverness Railway Station is within 5 minutes walk of the hotel
- Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel
- Free and premium WIFI available
- Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation every Sunday and bank holiday until 10.30 am and free late check out until 3 pm
- Desk, telephone, 42" flat screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
- Free on-demand pay TV with Sports and premium movie channels
- Room service is available
- Safe at reception
- Copy machine and fax available
* Early Check-In / Late Check-Out is subject to availability and additional charges may apply.