Some cookies require your consent, while others are exempt.
Cookies exempt from consent.
Cookies subject to consent.
All other cookies that are not strictly necessary to use the Services still fulfil important tasks. Without these cookies, functions intended for your convenience on our Services, such as your personal settings or automatic filling in form functions could not be retained and would therefore have to be re-entered on every page.
Types of Cookies We Use.
Penta uses fourtypes of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and cookies for marketing purpose.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Services and use its features. These temporary cookies only last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Services. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Performance cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our Services and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore made anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies enable the Services to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. For example, when you book a room, our Services can offer you local tax information if it uses a cookie to remember the region in which you are currently located. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
- Cookies for advertising purposes are used to display advertisements to users that are more targeted and adapted to their interests. They also are used to limit the frequency with which an advertisement appears and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They register whether a person has visited a website or not. This information may be shared with third-parties advertisers. Cookies for improving target group appeal and advertising are often linked with page functionalities of third-party providers.
Some of the cookies are used exclusively by Penta, and therefore are called “first-party cookies”. The list below explains the first-party cookies we use and why:
Type of cookie, Name, Purpose, Duration
- Umbraco, FFFLangCookie, Supports choice of Language, 180 days
- Umbraco, xhidecookienote, Supports closing of the cookie banner, 365 days
- Umbraco, ASP.NET_SessionID, Store information about usersession, 1 day
Type of cookie, Name, Purpose, Duration
- Google Analytics, _utma, Supports cross-domain tracking, 730 days
- Google Analytics, _utmb, Supports cross-domain tracking, 1 day
- Google Analytics, _utmc, Supports cross-domain tracking, 365 days
- Google Analytics, _utmt, Supports cross-domain tracking, 1 day
- Google Analytics, _utmz, Supports cross-domain tracking, 182 days
- Universal Analytics, _dc_gtm_UA-28119693-1, Supports cross-domain tracking with DoubleClick, 1 day
- Universal Analytics, _ga, Supports general tracking, 730 days
- DoubleClick, _gid, Supports tracking for Retargeting, 1 day
- Expedia Meeting Market, user-guid, Supports reservation of conference space, 1826 days
- Matomo, _pk_id.*, Storing user ID, 393 days
- Matomo, _pk_idses.*, Storing session ID, 1 day
- Matomo,_pk_cvar.*, Storing custom tracking data, 1 day
- Yandex.Metrica, _ym_uid, Storing user ID, 720 days
- Yandex.Metrica, _ym_isad, Storing session ID, 1 day
- Yandex.Metrica, _ym_visorc_47568904, Storing tracking data, 1 day
How to control and disable cookies
You can disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Services’ features.
For more information regarding targeted advertisements and/or to opt out of automatic collection for these purposes, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Within the EU and Canada the local organisations of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) operate a similar “ad choices” scheme: see http://www.youronlinechoices.com (Europe) and http://youradchoices.ca/ (Canada). If you opt-out of these targeted advertising cookies, your opt-out will be specific to the web browser or mobile device from which you accessed the opt-out. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you will need to opt-out each browser or device that you use.
You also can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: (click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB).
We use web beacons (also called web bugs, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) primarily to collect and maintain aggregated data (such as the number of visitors) to help us see which areas are most popular with our users and improve and update the content on our Services. Web beacons also help us measure the effectiveness of our online advertising and/or e-mail campaigns by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit our Services or the number of individuals who open or act upon an e-mail message. Some of the information we collect using web beacons may be personally identifiable. We do not combine this information with other Personal Data we have collected about you.
Which Penta entity is using cookies
Penta Hotels Worldwide GmbH will be responsible for your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services.