We're less than a mile from the city centre, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham. Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's rearing to go. Just a short trip from the NEC, our hotel is perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all!
You may not be aware that Birmingham, UK is home to over six million trees, yet just one pentahotel. We love trees, but we wouldn't dream of sleeping in one, so might we suggest that you hug them by all means, but sleep with us? Apart from the comfort of your pentaroom, everything else on each of our seven floors is wonderfully at ease as well. Our unique pentalounge was designed by star Italian architect Matteo Thun to be a restaurant, bar, meeting point and chill-out area all in one. You've never checked in to a more relaxed hotel reception, we promise.
- 7 floors, 131 bedrooms
- 2 conference rooms with 74 m² floor space
- Check-in: from 3 pm,
Check-out: till 12 pm*
- Limited car parking is available on a first come, first served basis. 12-24 hours parking is available for £16. Alternative car parking is available at the Mailbox complex where hotel guests receive a 15% discount.
- Local public transport: Birmingham New Street Station is within 10 minutes walk of the hotel
- Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel
- Safety deposit box at the reception
- Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation every Sunday and bank holiday until 10.30 am and free late check out until 3 pm
- Desk, telephone, 42" flat screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
- Copy machine and fax available
- Room service is available
* Early Check-In / Late Check-Out is subject to availability and additional charges may apply.