1. The contents and information published on this website are the property of pentahotels Germany GmbH and / or third parties. pentahotels' information may be downloaded, reproduced or transferred only for private, non-commercial use.
2. pentahotels' websites may contain or refer to trademarks, patents, protected information, business secrets, technologies, products, processes or other property rights of pentahotels and / or third parties. You are not granted these licences or rights, nor are these licences and rights assigned to you, such as trademarks, patents, protected information, business secrets, technologies, products, processes or other property rights of pentahotels and / or third parties.
3. You declare that you will not use any devices, software or other instruments that impair or are intended to impair the correct operation of our website, and that you will do nothing that excessively or disproportionately burdens our infrastructure. In addition, you declare that you will not use any robots, spiders or other automatic devices or manual procedures to monitor or copy our website or contents thereof without the express prior consent in writing of an authorised pentahotels agent. This consent is deemed to have been given for the customary technology used by search engines that brings visitors to this site.
4. The site allows you to use user names, passwords or other codes or aids (access codes) in order to obtain access to access-restricted areas of this site. The contents of these restricted areas are regarded as confidential by pentahotels, and you are given access to them only for private use. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of these access codes together with your name by third parties if we assume that this impairs the operation of our site, gives a business advantage to other parties or has other consequences that are detrimental to us.
5. All the information is provided "as is," without any express or implied guarantees whatsoever, including but not restricted to implied guarantees of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose or non-violation of contracts. Since some jurisdictions do not permit implied guarantees to be excluded, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. pentahotels' information may contain technical errors or typing errors. Pentahotels reserves the right to alter, correct and / or improve pentahotels' information and the products and programmes described therein at any time without notice.
7. pentahotels' websites contain information on products and services offered worldwide by pentahotels; these are not available in every location. If a pentahotels' website refers to a product or a service of pentahotels, this does not mean that such a product or such a service is also available in your area.
8. If you leave the pentahotels website by following a link to an external site, including the sites of advertising partners, pentahotels is not responsible for the data privacy provisions of these sites or the cookies used by these sites. Since pentahotels cannot monitor these sites and sources, you also agree that pentahotels is not responsible for such external sites or sources being available, nor does pentahotels approve of the contents, advertisements, products or other materials available on these sites, nor is it responsible or liable for them.
9. If you wish to read the data protection provisions that apply to pentahotels.com, please read our Data Protection Statement. If you have questions on these Terms and Conditions of Use, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Booking: Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organisation (consent required). Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed. Lastly, we wish to remind you that, in order to exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), you may contact the Person in Charge of Handling the Data, by writing to: penta Hotel Germany GmbH, Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany, +49 (0) 69 226699 0